10,540 square foot mixed-use building
In June 2018 Meriwether acquired the 5201 Ballard Avenue NW building in partnership with Bryan Syrdal of Teutsch Partners. Originally constructed in 1905, the two-story brick building is in the heart of Seattle’s Ballard Historic District on Ballard Avenue. Meriwether comprehensively renovated the existing building including full seismic, mechanical and electrical and plumbing upgrades as well as new common areas and a shared courtyard with extensive landscaping. The project was completed in late 2020 with three new office and retail tenants commencing their respective interior improvements thereafter.